20090818

clothes

okie..
recently i received mny complaint~
they asked me why i was so emo..==
all describe my bad mood..

so now i decided not to write any moody article at tis blog anymore..
but i will write it at my old blog..
www.wretch.cc/blog/xiaobibi
u may read at there..
as u like..^^

---------------------------------


today!
i bought a new shirt..yoohoo...
i hv bought mny shirt recently..
my aunt really treat me too good..
i try all the shirt thr..
erm..
actually i hv bought 6 shirts..
(er..wont be too mny la..kaka^^)
each shirt juz around RM25 ~so cheap rite??!
ahaha..
HAPPY
bilibala bilibala babababa~
blablabla..
juz ignored me..i m almost crazy..^^



if u love me juz tell me,
i will love u too!
if u hate me please let me know,
i will love u more to change ur mind^^
i discover tat i m so care of you

没有评论:

发表评论