20090720

report card



haha..stuPid me @__@






yuuuhuuuuu~
finally i told my mum to cum to take my report card..
waited for her to come in de class..
act as a good gal while in my class..

en hamdan was so good!
never told my mum wat i did in d skool..thx u^^
he told my mum ask me to improve my malay..
scored A better..
ntg to tell my mum~(ofccoz la..my result is ok d la..so wat can he say to my mum..?)
n my mum oso ntg to ask him..
i m such a good girl in her heart..haha..
no bad record!
after tat v went home luu..

my poor result..




erm..ok
today was ntg special thg happened on me..
Pn goh didnt come~keep talking in d class..==


tat's wat i wan to post today..
i m so lazy to do my malay essay now..
haiz..
tml need to pass up de tim..


hu can help me to finish it??
aduii...




stop at here..
bye..^^

2 条评论:

智权 说...

gambateh!

this few day i feel not good!i also duno no why i like that!

S H E L B Y 说...

y feel tat??
feel not good juz tell me..
let me help u 解决下。。^^

发表评论