20090727

[ E ] mpty


【肥不是罪!当(笑)已不是你的特权,你会发现那是多么痛苦的事。。】
【笑容不再展现,世界会变的怎样?】


today..
erm..
actually ntg special for me to write..
ntg was happened today..

owh..ya..my BI teacher was finally changed!!
yeahhh...^^
it is a good news for me..!
coz i really dislike my BI teacher..
she is such a..bear?fish?witch?
dunno..confucing..==
i dun really thk tat she has taught for 20++years..
she really dunno how to teach..
i hate to hav her class..
but now..
haha..!
i hv chg a BI teacher..hope she is a good n responsibility teacher~


er..
today i cnt laugh~
coz i need to control my face n remain tat position~
laughing will make my fece look chubby n round..
but..
cnt laugh is a difficult thg to me..wuuwwuuuT.T



I WAN SLIM DOWN!!!
STOP CALLING ME CHUBBY NOR FATTY!!!


--------------------------------------------------------


刘界辉的亚军。。
恭喜~~^^

没有评论:

发表评论