20090724

f a k e r

suddenly hv a strongly feeling miss my frenz today..
miss chong hwa life again..T_T
i noe tat i m not suppose to miss it..
but i juz cant control my feeling..

I M SUCH MISS THEM..!!


wat can i do??
i juz cnt change my life nor return d time..
i dunlike my skool life now..such a lame school..
rubbish skool..==
always do such lame activities..i hate it!
seriously!!


i noe i m not suppose to ponder of yesterday..
i m not suppose to regret!coz tat was my decision to chg skool actually..
regret also cnt chg anythg..tat is my life!


suddenly thk of the time v study in chkl..
i hv tat chance to sleep n not to let teacher discovered..
i hv 2 time of recess time!
owh..lots of joy!


有机会累垮而在班偷睡~^^


我知道我不该再作比较!!是我对这间学校有偏见~
---------------------------------------------------------------------


唉~
其实我想不通~
搞不懂他们的思维。。对他们很失望!
朋友吗?那为何还要如此??那天有点不爽~
不过算了!我只是想说出来我的不满。。就觉得很什么。。
哎呀!不懂啦。。不理了!
傻的我~别理我!


------------------------------------------------------------

【难道地球里只有虚伪的人类吗?
难道只有纯真的小朋友才会露出那天真无邪的真实面貌?
虚伪驱除人类的真诚~
请脱掉面具
让虚伪消失在地球里!!!!】

1 条评论:

智权 说...

为什么你会有这样的想法的!
你要学会去适应新环境,我也发觉你也有很多朋友阿!

发表评论