20091204

update

yaaahooo...
finally i hv updated my blogskin n my music...
i used almost 2 days to chg n edit my blogskin..
i made it myself ooo...^^m i so clever?
*gimme a big hand>.<
so lazy recently..==
i hv no mood in study my undang..
chg the exam date again~
nez saturday..hehhe
hope i can concentrate to study it..
n pls..
memorize all those ..
50 question n not to gt wrong more thn 8question..
awh..
quite damn hard..
*my mum is so worry bout i cant pass the undang test!!
she keep ask me to study it..
*gosh~i really hv no mood..
y cant juz drive along??
who can giv me money??
i need them so much!
i realised tat i really need to buy mny thg..
i need to buy shoes,clothes,bb cream,masks,n those facial thg..
arg!!!
or who else can pay for me??
i promise myself i will buy all stuff in this mega sales...
goin meet my frens later..
hv a great tea time with them..
girls like to gossip alot..
which cnt deny..
yee lim goin to hv his trial exam!
hope he can pass his driving trial exam loxh~

没有评论:

发表评论