20091221

clinic care

OMG!!went to see doctor juz now..*coz my face bcum more n more serious!
jojo intro to me..DOCTOR KHOR!!wah~u noe how mny i spend for it??
RM1200!!my dad was so shock whn he got knw the price~~his face didnot look well..
*i thk his heart was bleeding.~~*o* it is really expensive!!my face had already spent for so much bt still not yet recover..i m so worry about it~TT hope tis time my face really can recover~
god bless me!!my face feels pain!!arh!!!i need MONEY!!!!tis month i really spent lots of..
i m goin bankrupt!!!*actually nt me..is my dad~he is so pressure now!!


gimme gimme more~
gimme more money..^^
quite alot ppl phone me..i mean those whose so few contact me,n phone me sudden~
1st is fikry!he is malay!from 4A1!so surprice!i wonder noe how he gt my number from..
i nvr gave him!2nd fei kit~phoned me while i was waiting for facial~luckily he phoned me tat time,coz i was really feeling so bored at tat time~quite funny to talk to him!i laugh until non-stop! 3rd person~sheepeng..form5 student..call me n ask for a a souvenir!he know i went back my hometown so he asked me to buy abalone n shark fins for him!haha..told me tat he is now locates at genting~weird man..at genting still feel bore n phoned me..if i was him,i sure would play until nite~while he was talking to me,his frens were making noise n disturbing us!saying sumthg tat i dunno..==he told me they are SAKAI!haHA!exactly!!

u all guys are so funny!
filling my day v joyful!
^^V
looking for a LV BAG!!
it is awesome~~
some1 else willing to buy 1 for me??
xoxo ;p

没有评论:

发表评论