20091228

busy day




yesterday,i went for my motor bengkel lesson~haiz..i still dunno how to ride~swt==i met a guy who wanna my phone number from a teacher~*why he cnt take from me??i m so shocked whn teacher told me that..without make up ,bt u still willing to be fren with me..i m not pretty nor beauty~teacher dint hv giv out my number..tat guy ask teacher to gv me his num to me..at last, i asked her to giv him mine..that's all..dunno why those guys kept looking at me..was i so weird tat time??where ever i go,u all juz staring at me~bt is ok..i juz ignored them~went back home at 4.30pm..waited for ur msg..finally u sms me while i was having movie..oho!!!


after that,my dad suggested to go midvalley..whao!!shocked me!!1st we went to THE GARDEN~walked n shop..my dad wanna bought a NIKE's shoes..spent almost one an hour for choosing a pair of shoes...*suddenly feidundun n ah gong phoned me n asked me to hav a movie with them..finally my dad bought a pair of sport shoes n spent around RM400..OMG!wat's shoes is tat??i asked my dad for the reason to buy an expensive shoes..he answered:'comfortable for clubbing..' *fainted @@ after that,he wanna to buy a jacket..a cool n fashionable jacket..haha!he wan to buy all branded clothes~CK,SUB,BOSS,..at last bought nothing..coz cnt find anyone which was suit for him..9.30pm went pudu for supper again..fatty me..we had our dim sum..




11pm went movie with ahgong,feidundun,feikit,mengkit,ahweng..all guys again.. @@ i was feeling weird n tired..i was the only girl..!!ahgong came my house n fetched me..luckily,we had no speechless~after that,met feikit n feidundun at midvalley..waited for mengkit n ahweng..we watched TREASURE HUNTER~i sat between mengkit n feidundun..i felt thr didnot enough place..haha..*bad me~ n that feidundun kept anoying n eating thr..his nose rushing~no tissue for him..he was getting trouble v his nose..n it was disturbing me too..i went toilet n took some tissue for him..i wasnot paying full attention for this movie..coz i was busying in sms with him..haha!*i still dunno what's his name~blek.. whn the show ended,i just felt:'owh..finished ady a..'haha..bt it is a not bad movie..if u hv not see it yet,juz go n watch it..is worth..!!actors are good looking.. 1.55am finished..ahgong fetched me home..after that,they went for a tea.. thx for inviting me~



i treat u all as my bro..
so dun misunderstand la..k?
i treat every1 as good as i can..not only u..
n u ah..pls dun pretend..
ur hint is so obvious!!
i gav u hint too..
hope u would noe wat did it mean..
waiting for ur msg oo..
hope u success in ur competition..^^

没有评论:

发表评论