20091225

merry christmas!!

well..MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you~hav a nice christmas day..^^
celebrated the christmas eve v all of my church's frens..my church located at Maluri~although it doesnot hav any big hall bt the person thr is so friendly n kindly~

7pm sumthg my bro n i met chu,ann,lamma at hangtuah lrt~after tat, v rushed to kenanga point to wait for uncle wong..whao!11person include driver in a car~cool man!!i was so comfortable coz i sit at the front seat~heehe..^^V *special seat ofcoz reserve for special me..!we had our dinner thr..hmmm..the foods cooked by auntie mayling were so delicious~thx u!!
after finished the dinner ,show started ~ started their sings n dances~i cnt stop laughing at them..*i mean UNCLE KIT n TIKUS AMOS!!haha~~so cute!!==
owh ya!i met my tuition classmate~miss them alot!!haha..seen a year we never met~*time pass really fast~we played games~my group gt 3rd place..*is last..lol!!

the party end up at 12.30am sumthg~
yea..*the chance for me to take photo!i hv took lots of photo v them..TEEHEE..;p

here is some photo..

mini uncle wong was at the back..
he dunno tat i was taking photo..

still dunno

err..



he looked so tired





shelby with spec
without spec



ann n me

stupid lamma n shark chu..haha
actually i was asking them to make a sexy pose~


kiss her kiss her!!




the choirs


dancers n MC




my tuition classmate n teacher!~








they bullied me..TT
my spec without classes..haha



jia yun n me.

serene n me
excuse me..wat's the pose of this??

my god sister carmen n me.
we born at the same day,month n year!!
auntie mayling..
i love her so much..she is so nice~


wanyee n me..



hannah..muackzz..haha



xiao ying n me..kit's youngest sis~
*my bro admire her..haha!jz joke..
kit's younger sis..
*4gt the name ady..duhh..


paul n me..
he is a bel-esprit n so gentleman!!!


mr.tikus n me
(amos)
he is quite handsome de o..bt looks lc..
hoho~


uncle kit!he like to call me auntie..==



my dear uncle wong..^^
same clothes colour n spec..



santa claus hannah
she complain tat y i always wan to take photo v her funny pose..
haha
after the party end,paul fetch us back to my house..5ppl at the back..pity me..my bro was sitting on my poor legs..*suffering..TT i showed paul the way to home..err..the conclusion i got whn we converse is I NEED TO IMPROVE MY FREAKING ENGLISH AS WELL..the way i speak in english is damn weird..lol..ann n chu overnite at my home..lamma's mum didnot allow so she ask her fren to fetch her back..TT yerr.. lamma's fren look not bad..after changed my clothes thn i suggested to go mamak hv a tea..hehe..*we didnot hav wanna sleep mood~we were still full of energy!!kay~headed to ABC's mamak at 2am.. we walked thr n did sumthg fool..haha..every passer-by was looking at us..!stupid us.. == we chit-chat from 2.30am to 6.30am~ dunno y we had attracted many of stranger~they came to strike up a conversation with us~haha..
we met some gangster too..we were so shock n not dare to look at them..chuchu worried of whacked by them..haha..we played poker card there..chatting around..laughing around..fooling around..haha..
6.30am we decided to walk back home..suddenly an weird uncle came along..n said wanna to fetch us..we ignored him..but he was following n talking to us..he looked so strange n fierce~
we were scared n worried..chuchu imaging tat his hand gt knife..lol..so we sat at the bus stop n waited for RAPIDKL bus..*gosh!waste money..stupid man!! 7am sumthg we reached home finally!i was almost exhausted~after removed make up i fell aslp in a minute..

chuchu..


ann..
she is so blur..
she did nt know i was taking her photo^^

i m so tired..TT




my headset~??
xoxoxo



devil shelby



red mickey ann




blue mickey chu

wake up at 12pm..they were sleeping tighty..so i continue my sleep until 2.30pm~4pm walk down to hv our meal..*breakfast or lunch?? ate a bowl of kari maggie~we chit-chat again n play poker again~==waiting for ann's family to fetch while playing poker...finally come at 7pm sumthg~




anny soh..super duper blur girl!haha





chu..



^^V




=the days end with lots of joyful n fun~=




thx for celebrating christmas v u all..
i m so happy!
hav a nice christmas..
good nite!
i suppose to sleep now..
exhausted now~~






























没有评论:

发表评论