20091220

dance competition

ytd attended my primary school gathering..!!
it is fun n happy to gather v them~~
i m not goin to post tat nw..
*wait to collect more photo 1st~
but i look quite fat!such as a giant!!arhh..


ytd my favourite team ELECOLDXHOT lose le..
i bit upset!
the 1st winner is CARTOON NETWORK!
*tell me y is them?
the winner suppose is elecoldxhot!!
arh!!
fine..!
1st cartoon network
2nd elecoldxhot
3rd dancologist
4th wakaka fever
it is a good competition n a show too..
i luv it so much!!
*although we were in gathering at maggie's house,i still didnt hv miss up de show!^^
i saw my school mate in the show too..
she is haoren de dancer!!
yeerrr..i wan to be too...TT
i told them i noe tat gal, they dunwan to believe!!
n said i m a lier!!
damn it!!!
i really noe them!!
n tat michael!i met him b4 lo!!k??!!!
stupid WEIJIAN!!
i hate him de most!
dun wan to trust me!
herr!!

没有评论:

发表评论