20091207

6H memory

owh no..look at my stupid emotion!!tat is me hu wear black T~
i think tis photo capture on 2007~i was still form2
(alison,jojo,me,yonglin)
6H family^^
we was so young~
2005

form1??i thk yes..
the second from left is me~
gathering at sunway lagoon~
last few day,yonglin added my msn..
finally he added me in..==
*my primary schoolmate..
we had a nice chat..
we discuz n talking about those pretty nice memorize..
no doutb,it was really fun..
i heart 6H..my cutie classmate n my dear teachers!!
he showed me some photos..
owh..no...
looked at my stupid face n emotion!!
haha..i thk i hv chg alot~
*dont u all thk so??
we chat for so long~
during chatting v him,i keep laughing in front the monitor..
my bro was looking at me n thking of i m goin crazy~==''
he told me bout he is her secret admirer..
*noe hu is the lucky to let him bcum admirer??haha~
he did alot thg for her..love letter?!it made me feel envy!!
i never receive any of those letter neh..TT
after that, i added in tat lucky gal..looked at their conversation!
ahahahaha~funny!
wat he did for her was so touching yorr...*gonna cry ady..kaka
weijian them started to discuz..they are goin to held a gathering~yoohooo!
i miss them!!hope the date they held the gathering i m free~
好生气!!气死了!
竟然那么早简讯我!
你的简讯破坏我的心情!
你是白痴噢?!你不会问别人啊?!
问我?!!
你最好别再找我!!死猪!
好想抓你来揍!
不知道为什么..
就是很气还有点伤心呐..
去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死
去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧去死吧

没有评论:

发表评论