20091229

big days on december..

12/12/09

taadaa..sit for undang test..i pass it!!47/50~xiuu..so happy n excited after finished the test..hiehie..^^V i m a L lesen holder..

after finished the test, i rush back to home n change my clothes..after that,rush to salak south lrt to meet phuiann..i date her to sungaiwang n ts~







acting..actually phui ann juz wan to take my side photo..
bt i look like a duck..==






juz acting like i m choosing a shirt..




i luv tis



we juz hang around de shopping centre..we bought BB cream moist..50%!!worth it!!n i would like to choose a pair of high heel shoes..bt buy ntg at last..after that,we head to low yat..meet hueyyih thr..she work as a partimer there..selling P1 wimax..==haha..impossible she work..bt she does..after that,phuiann goes home alone..i love to shop with her..^^yeah!!we will date again..^^

9pm sumthg reached home..received iky's msg..n feidundun them phoned me..ask me yamcha..actually i was not willing to go v them..i was exhausted!!bt i went with them at finally..==


tis is feidundun


14/12/09-18/12/09

went back my hometown with my brother...he wants to stay with grandmum..he is so fealty~*no doubt if compare to him,i m not..went back by bus..the bus was late!we stayed for 5 day 4 night..came back at 18th..whao..the weather thr was as hot as a oven~i was goin to get burn..==eat quite alot thr..the food thr is tasty bt cheap!!went cc for online at 4th day...went back kl by bus at 18th 6pm..my aunt came n fetched us..

1st day..took it at pudu bus station

2nd day
having dinner..

cutie~




fatty~
he bcome more n more chubby ady..haha
tis 2 ppl a..keep making noise..
my bro wanted to make a school uniform..




3rd day.. he was acting man..==


raining day!!gosh..it wet me..


my silly grandmum..
i asked her to smile..haha
looked!!y everyone was looking at the same way..??

is me..^^
19/12/09
a long waiting gathering was held at maggie's house...^^we had a lot of fun thr..20 or 30 of us..*i was not sure..forgot ady..paiseh.. alison's mum fetched me to zhixin's house~after that,zhixin's mum fetched 3 of us to maggie's house..we spent quite a long time to find the way to her house..chit-chat v alison in the car..^^xixi..went home at 11pm..we chit-chat there..played some mini game..sang song..joking..maggie's mum still remember me..she still rmb my name..hoho..so touching..T2T..taking lots of photo..

with spec
without spec..
i love my smile in this photo..

chhuuu...


i wasnot crying..




my god sis..carmen..




zhixin n me
*juz half of my face..==






maine lynn..my 3rd wife..ahaha


shinnyee n me


weepin n me



lucy n me.
model le..



6H monitor..karyan n me



maggie n me
my 1st wife


joon weng n me..
he chg alot..cnt recognize ady..


i luv his smile...




yongkheng n me..

my darling alison n me


bibi n baby hui..haha

carmen n me..

my daddy n me (yinteng)
my dearest wife jojo n me



greedy us..








sweet couple..ahaha..jojo n yongkheng..


separate them

weird me
we are god..haha..


all spec..





game time..



girls..

actually juz wan to take those guy..ignored it.
i m guy too..^^


girls..



guys...
wee^^Y

没有评论:

发表评论