20090930

study

today i was paying attention to every lesson..
eventhough i was so tiring,but i still listened to them~
exspecially history lesson!
sorry for my friends,coz of i didn't talk to u while teacher was teaching~

a very appreciate wan to give EUGENE!!
he borrowed sanitary napkin for me while account lesson..haha!
he asked Celine for that!i was so surprice n laughably~
i cant stop laughing at his action after he gave me that!
he is really a gentle good man!
*but sometime he is brainless!
he always treat me so good~

next time if my boyfriend willing to borrow that from others for me,
i sure will love him so much~it is really so touch u know?
i will love him until DIE!!


==================================================

gosh...
i cnt online all the day any more..
i hv made my decision to do my revision...
it is juz bcoz i m going to sit for my final exam at 12/10/09~
tat is my last exam in this year!
so i should do my best!!!
i cnt fail in any subject..
neither B4 nor C5 below, i also dun hope to get it..
i wan a perfect result!A pretty nice result on my report card!!

i do revision before the exam~
whao..even i study at chkl i oso never did my revision so early..
usually i m only do my revision at last minute..
but now i m going to do my revision now~
i spend my a week holiday for doing revision??!!!
whn do i bcome so hardworking??haha~

nez week holiday o..kaka..
i sacrifice my holiday for my studies~
*crap ur hands..pls..^^
wont update frequently~
study time!
dont try to hurt that one who love u much!
u will regret to do so~
appreciate what ur love hv given you!

没有评论:

发表评论