20090917

1st job

1st of all i would like to say HAppy BIrthday to a girl..
tat is yee kee..
although i m not really noe her..but she oso is my classmate~^^


today my school was celebrating hari raya n hari kemerdekaan..
so..no lesson all the day~
we were sitting thr n watching performance!
i love WUSHU!!
they were so cool man!arhhhhhh!!
[let's shout!!!arhhhhh]
i got an angpau..guess how much i got..
yes..u r rite.!
is RM1~abit stingy..lol==
shihwei got RM5!!
unfair!!!!
duh...

===================================

a BIG NEWS here..
i get a partime job!my 1st job in my life!
i m so excited n nervous too..
i dont even noe how to serve customer..
tat make me feel worry!!ishh..

start from tml, i m a sales girl..
i will be working at the mines..selling trousers there~
come to visit me bah..hhehe

my hari raya holiday will end up with working~
wuu..my holiday planning break..
i cnt go out v jojo n cnt overnite at her home too..
i cnt go roller v shihwei them..
all my outing plan break!haiz..T.T

i m going to stay at yenli's house for a week~
i will miss my bed n my dear bro~sob..

有一种爱叫放手!!

没有评论:

发表评论