20091008

i meet U


u..
i guess u r a good ppl~
but in fact,do u really a good ppl??
i dunno!
i juz noe u reload to my phone~
how come u can reload to me who chat v u through msn 30minutes~
u gv me a shock whn i saw u through the webcam..!!
i close it as fast as i can~
i told u i nvr see u..ur webcam broke..
i dunwan to hurt u!
i really cant accept u!
so i make my smart conclusion,tat i block ur msn..
sorry!
i really cant accept ur look!!
exspecially ur yellow teeth!!!!arhhhhhh





U
actually i juz wan to be fren v you~
my fren ask me try to be v u~
i hv tried..
but~~
aikz..
i really dunno wat i wan~!
i cnt accept a person who ever really understand me!








i m single

sometime need some1 to care~

but

i thk i more like to be alone

maybe i suit to be single



i scared to be hurted again

it is juz bcoz of u!!

i hate u

or

i like u?

is my pleasure to meet u

or

our meet is juz a suffer?



i hv already confused of those feel


我相信我们都有该去的未来

不该在原地徘徊

我其实很明白

梦醒了就不在

只是还挣扎着不让他离开

紧紧抓着的也都是空白

没有评论:

发表评论