20100521

sejarah



TEEHEE~i am juz so addicted to update my blog,though i noe there is few viewer~*watever~i juz do wat i like^^
today i truancied my account tuition class bt was having study group with my BABE vivian at Pizza HUT~*HUH?!fast food again?! we would gain fat more thn knowledge~LOL!@@ juz rAn through the form 5 BAB1 & 2 sejarah~

before we started our revision,we hav had our lunch 1st~PIZZA~yummy!!


u see~she finished her meal so fast~haha..she was too famish i thk..




owh~i wonder noe y shud those malay heroes be so stupid after read bout their historic??! bab2 which is de most interesting bab for Vivian~she was laughing non-stop thr while she looked through the stories and i was juz like errr-wat-going-on...damn funny!LOL


anyway, i was having a good explainer to her i think..^^ *at least i m better thn my teacher n more interesting indeed~we took almost 4hrs to study for 2 chapter~nehh..Vivian's false whose action too slow??hehe! she spent de most time to explain chapter2 to me~aiyoooo..hehe
after that,my dad fetched her back after had his meal at KFC~



anyway, hav a good time today~thx, babe!muackzz (ps: i m nt lessbian..==)

exam really torture me~awhh..besides studying, i am still studying~regularly routine that really boring~i feel like wanna to shop~i wanna shopping!! i need money too! spend too much on my tuition recently! sh*t~~!!
another two week to go~~

going to kuen cheng high school carnival tomorrow with ji xiong and vivian~
cant awaited anymore!!
tml will be my busier day!
EXCITED!
















没有评论:

发表评论