20100525

randomly

come and have some random post~coz i m really too bored~~!!
( please click it to view in full size..)
haha...was having conversation with MR.BRYAN~owh..should be called as UNCLE BRYAN~
really hav fun on it..i kept laughing on it..
he said tat he is ZEUS oohh..*owh..tis guy really perasan..LOL!!
i m an angel and he is god~hahah..
quite funny to chat v this UNCLE~^^
okie..actually ntg special between our conversation la..juz feel like wanna blog it only..
and ofcoz i m only trying to fulfill his little request..hahah..
considering to blog his photo..bt laziness killed the plan..
sitting for de exam~around one more week to go..owh~GOSH! exam really torture me..
i m look like an vampirer since i hv lack of sleep almost a week~
eyes bag , dark circle , pimples and blackhead all grow together.. getting in trouble after exam~
i promised myself i will sleep 24hrs after exam..and i willl b more taking care of my face and skin..
recovered that my skin is too dry!! SH*T!
tml geo paper1 and math paper2~
bless me~~
start to plan my holiday ady..hehe..i must spend my 2weeks holiday wisely.. should not waste the time on playing only!must do some revision for coming SPM TRIAL EXAM~
considering to go SINGAPORE at the 1st week..and 2nd week is my study time..^^ i m a wise girl, am i??!

没有评论:

发表评论