20100517

boring



owhhh..my dear god!i m so damn bored~lifeless!!!
i promised to myself start my revision in this morning..but~i have broke my promise badly!
my mind juz tell me owh-no-way..n laziness kills my pretty plan~!*how bad it is~

i have already slept for all the day~i waked up at 9am,then after watched the shows of ,i continue my sleep~hehe..until now only i wake up~
but seriously i really hav no mood to study nexhh.. * shelby,wednesday u are goin to sit for ur mid-term exam la!!
owh gosh~ god bless my result wont be fallen down~


viewed back my document and found some photo~
there are some memories among me and jojo and ofcoz phuiann~

our conversation, here V





take 1


take 2




take 3



take 4
i wonder know how's her reaction when she recovers this post~ *devil smile =)
i think she will bring along her mum's knife and come my house~hohoho.. oppss..forget to intro her~she is my dear jojo!my best buddy ever!
we rarely meet each other since last semester~we are both having busy life!
although we hav less meet each other,but we are still contact each other through phone~hehe!!




hehe~my screen is chuckei and dalphane's photo~
cant do anything~i m falling for them!
prettieeeeeeeeee~
i hav change my screen saver la..^^
now is my bro's and my turn~


and this is my honey phuiann~hehe!
she is a pretty!and she has a pair big big eyes that i alway envy!!
we love to chit-chat and alway video call..yesterday we did our video cam too~
we have alot of topic to discuzz..ermm..such as animals?
*hahaaha..i think only she can get mine..
yea! she love to listen to my animals' stories~ and i lik to tell her and look at her emotion~
^^

miss them so much, and ofcoz my chkl's frens!
god!please let the time pass faster~
please end up SPM faster!
i cnt wait for my life after completed my secondary school life!!





found some outing photo~
and seriously i miss that moment alot!!
i wonder know how could it happen~
what's goin on?!
sorry to them~

2 条评论:

PhuiAnn ♥ 说...

hahhahahaa..
baru c the post..
haiyor..
funny lah XD
gambateh for exam..
after exam v go gai gai ya^^
muakxx..
love you =)

S H E L B Y 说...

love u too..
hehe..yea yea~let's go hang out!!

发表评论