20100523

CONFESS

nowaday,i really realised something~
u all just like an angel who always by my side giving me lots of support and caring~
i m really being thankful for these~

i would to confess something at here now~

i noe i m a hot-tempered girl that really annoy~i know it indeed!!
not few of my frens may able to stand for me and my bad attitude even my family do the same sometime~
i found thr is lots of enemies~
backstabbing me,made lots of scandal and blablabla..i was really sad and hurt whn i heard these~bt i am unable to do anythg to change their mind~

facing struggle recently~i did really crazy and out of control~i was not in mood last few week~
i juz cnt find out de way to stop my mind for being so~
thx for god,sending me some good true frens and my bro~u all juz stand by me whenever wat has happened~it is so grate~!!
i really appreciate the friendship i made with u all..
thx for taking care of me and giving me lots of support~thx u!!

seriously i noe wat is my problem~i hav bad attitude!!i m a selfish girl who only place myself is ever important thn others~ and i m too arrogant indeed! i m a rude girl who alway say sumthg that will hurt u all unconsciously~ i nvr thk twice before saying!!i m definately a brainless girl!!

now!i m trying my best to chg my attitude and mind~
thx for the tolerate from u all~!! i love u all much~
i promise that i would not chg to worse bt better attitude~
i wont get angry easily and i will control my temper better!dont worry~


A NEW CHANGE GIRL IS COMING!!!^^

没有评论:

发表评论