20100516

photo shooting

today was going for a shooting..
erm~juz a normal shoot!my mum got a voucer so she asked my bro n i went for it~
it was all free of charge~so good,rite?

please dont feel happy whn u get sumthg tat is free~coz they have ever be serious nor quality~

m i look different from this photo??haha!i cnt even recognised whn i saw it~i hate my teeth!*stupid camera man kept ask me to smile n showed my teeth~yerr!!

my shoot was so s*ck!!gosh~ there has no others word can describe except s*ck..guess wat?! i m totally too fat for it!!ZOMG!!felt lik goin to suicide!!arg~


ok~i should not be so rude! sry~hehe~! anyway,it is still acceptable~and i realised tat was not their false!is de modal's problem!haha.im nt a good modal~

my bro has too! bt his photo was ever better thn mine! *n i was murmuring thr!!he is too handsome!his potential always be higher thn mine!!

nvm!i hav been get use to it!guess wat?! he is too handsome~~hhaha!proud to have such handsome bro~


after went back, trying out my own shooting..hehe..

1.

2.
3.
4.

5.


6.

7.
8.


9.

10.

11.



12.


13.

14.
15.
16.

today is teachers' day~my skool is goin to celebrate for it tomorrow~considering to skip it and hav a rest at home..*good idea, rite?
so bored whn everyone is sitting at the stupid multipurpose hall n doing nothing thr~so i decide to skip it~~!hahaha~i think almost half of the students from my class would not goin too~
osh..my eyes goin to close and my brain almost cant function ady..
goin to sleep ~ zZZZ
good nite peeps!




yesterday, i went out with some guys..
and i would lik to post it soon..juz let me get some photo 1st~
juz wait for it..

没有评论:

发表评论