20100520

520




ermm..today is 20th of May lehh..520~consider as a big day for those couple la!ofcoz my bro too..
he told me that he was goin to buy 5 branch of roses n a card that hav 20 on it~he said he is so romantic and creative~i was like owh-nooo...he always show off wat he does possess but i dont~*chehh~~


our dialog in these noon..


bro:' jie..u know wat is the date of today?'
me: 'yea~ ofcoz! 520 mah..'
bro: ' why do u still at home?no event or date mehhh??','ah jie so cham~no bf~' , ' ahjie power not enof..so cha shui..' (ps: he showed his evil smile and tried to laugh at me )
me:'... =='


really speechless whn he was laughing at me..he juz like to show off that he is in relationship with his lao lao..*arrogant man!!!





bro: ' jie~giv me some comment about is that a best way to giv her 5 branches of rose and a card which hav 20 on it..? so expensive!each roses cost RM2.50 lehh..'
me: ' good!!juz buy it la..my bro always so rich and so sweet..u bought it ady?'
bro: ' still considering larh~^8^'
me: ' juz buy her a branch of rose enough la..it has ady enough to make her fall for u a year la..she will happy till die..haha'
bro: ' nonono..5 roses more meaningful! jie~how i giv her these nehh??'
me: ' juz giv la!'
bro: ' put it in front of her door thn press her ding-dong~after that, ran home quickly..wah~so surprice..!"



SEE~~he began annoy when keep asking me for some comment~~i was really felt so funny of the way he begin so confidence and arrogant~buahaHA! i realised that he is the 1st man who bouhgt me a bouque of roses before~it was many years ago whn both of us were still a child!


actually not in mood now!juz bcoz of my parents dint satisfy with my result~ok~i will put more effort on it next exam!!i m now sitting for mid-term exam!but i m still online here..LOL..
*my minds juz tell me dun study lah..oppss..my BM and BI paper have killed me badly~cant imagine my result~BM paper 1 is hard for me lehh..even my BM teacher also has the same idea with me~BI paper still ok la..acceptable!* i feel that my english has improve lots!!





i hav be told by my bro that i hav became fat~owh~GOSH!! i m on diet again la!! so suffer !!!i wan to SLIM DOWN!!!


owh-no~tomorrow BC paper!i hav done some revision and still leave some~decided to continue tomorrow morning..*now is a good time for a rest!
really have had no study mood but online mood recently! muahahaha~~

my schedule is fulled!!headache!!i do really not enough to spend la!! i need more time to spend on studies and ofcoz outing la!! i hav been reject two date la~ so sad!!!and so sorry!!

guys..wat are u waiting for??faster pick up ur phone n make a call or message to gals la..juz hav a chat with them!!^^blablabla

没有评论:

发表评论