20100513

mother's day

9th of MAY
is a big day for every MUMMY~every1 celebrate for tis big day and guess wat?i celebrated it too..^^
before went for celebrated it, i was pleased to attend a seminar of SPM BM~
i paid rm108 for tat!awh~my heart was bleeding whn i was paying with my pocket money..
bt so how~it was totally worth for it~

* i hope tat it really usefull to help me get A in my spm~if nt..hehe..i will find someone else to kidnape tat instructor!!XD

i was sitting thr n listening to tat instructors for 10hrs..OMG~i almost fell asleep after 3hrs.luckily,i nvr really fell asleep~god bless!haha
i met my secondary lower school's fren who called MR.SOH~i was so surprise whn i saw him..
*forgot to take photo v him..

met alot of familiar faces~bt i thk they did not really can recognised me..okay~i noe i hv changed alot..^^

over all, i gained lots of knowledge n some teknic for how to answer the paper..
here,some photo..

EUGENE ,SHELBY,SHIHWEI


miss shelby and mr.cheng^^



mr.Eugene and miss shelby






u see~!tat vivian is always so slim n tall~~

hw bout me..?TT




i prefer this photo much~

juz feel we are so sunny~haha







the crowded hall



gosh~snapped by Mr.YIn




ahhh!!haha..well~

ignored my fatty finger~




haha..funny rite?!




two guy from top are Mr Chua & Mr. Yin
two girls from left are Miss Phang & Miss Hoye~



the speech finished at 6.30pm~i rushed back to school and my mummy was so tension..she kept phoned me and asked me to get back to school as fast as possible..they was in hurried to go for dinner..

okay..around 7pm,i went to a restaurant which located in cheras to have a meal with my family~

thr was so crowded, n i nearly cnt got breath~== the food thr not really nice..n i juz ate abit~
bcoz i was already fulled ~
neither service nor food was nt really nice~compared to last few year, tis year we really nt celebrated it well~

i hv had no give any present to my mummy n my bro not too..i thk she was really disappointed..
sorry mummy~ i cnt fulfill ur hope nor ur dream..
i thk the only present i can only give her is my SPM result~i promised to get a pretty nice result n gt some scholarship so that u will proud of having such clever daughter~^^



this is my precious grandmum~

she is so young~




gosh~i looked even so tiring~

haha..wat's my grandmum looking for..??




i heart tis~



trying to be sexy pose~




my cutie cousin..



haha~my third aunt..she like to be tat..
cute rite?



err..i thk they will feel like owh-shit-man
when they saw tis photo..


pretty smallest aunt..








oh man~baby was trying the taste of beer..



u see~she use to make tat emotion whn i asked her to take photo..^^

wahh~table fulling with beer cans..

at last i would like to say:
" happy belated mummy's day'

没有评论:

发表评论