20100904

MY NEW LOVERS


ishhh..no doubt that i become lazy and lazier recently..i suppose to study right now but yet i m still siting in front of the computer and chatting..although i realize trial is around the corner, but still i have had no any strongly motivate to do revision~
i am still thinking where to go for spending my 2 weeks holiday~* owh goshhh..kill me la..XD
everytime i hold my book, my laziness will tell me that owh-super-sleepy mood la..after that, i go to take a nap~ishhhh.. i cant be that anymore!!!

SHELBY!!!IT IS NOT A GOOD TIME FOR PLAYING LA!!!
*i noe i noe la..==

imma going to fail my exam???imma going to say BYE to my A's??
*that are what have i asked myself for N times...*
can someone else tell me and remind me to study hard???!!!!
i must start my revision!i must study hard day and night!!!
please~dont despise the power of play~
it really will lead u to failure~

i could really feel the nervous and the pressure since i got the trial time table~it kill me badly!
it still left 3more weeks to go and i have been sitting for the trial~ i dont hope to get a suck result!
my brain now is telling me :' owh..imma so nervous!'

i have made my promise again!and this time, i wont break the promise anymore!! NO WAY!!i trust on my ability to say no to play~i want a bright future so i should working hard to prove it!! my bright future is not a dream for me but it may comes true one day~i believe that i will be super happy mood when i get the pretty result~so why dont i just suffer for these few month and after that i can enjoy with my life~ chill shelby!GO SHELBY! ;P

SAY BYE TO MY LOVE [ PLAYING ]
SAY NO TO MY DEAR [ OUTING]
REJECT THE DATE WITH MY HONEY [ FACEBOOK ]
REJECT THE DATE WITH MY DARLING [ BLOG ]
I M IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY BABIES
WHICH ARE
[ BM]
[BI ]
[ BC ]
[ MORAL ]
[ ACCOUNT ]
[ HISTORY ]
[ SCIENCE ]
[ GEOGRAFI ]
[ MATHEMATIC ]
will not update my blog till i finish my trial..
^^
bye

1 条评论:

alicia 说...

hey shelby=)
long time no see er!
well..
im here to wish u good luck in ur trial=)
and..
cheer up!

发表评论