20100927

exam stress

hey guys..let's shout together..' ahHHHHHHHHHH!!! '
do u all feel a bit better right now??if not..
shout again la.. ' AHhhhhhhhHHHHhhhhhhHHHHHHHHH '
well..i feel better now, do u ???


hahah..please forgive me with stupid and crazy attitude..i just want to release my stress!this is my only way to release my tension..i guess i have some mental problem after revising all the day..i study days and nights!!it is torturing me!!guess what? i wake up at 4am every morning just to study..hmmp..*i think it is more suitable to use 'night' to replace the word of 'morning'..

i sacrifice my sleeping time to study!!well..i know that is not a good study habitual, but i have get used to this bad habitual~ i only have fresh mind to study at that time..and i can remember all the thing easily at that moment! so ,why not i just keep on my way to study! JUST DO WHATEVER U LIKE =)

honestly, i have had no put much effort on it compare to last time~i did lotza revision and past year question before i stepped in the exam field..but now,i have only done some revision and without doing any past year question..neither past year question nor modal paper i have done..though that, i hope to score straight A's.. it is abit being too greedy to possess such wishes~but, no doubt that i m the GREEDY ONE..every time i set up my mind to finish some chapter, but at the end of the day i just read NOTHING!owh..poor me~
i think i should go die..LOL..XD
okie..was having BM paper today..I got some tips..all the question were just sent to anywhere..i was not really trust on the tips when i received..because of my laziness, yet i only study what the tips mention..OMG!i cant believe that i bet my future with the tips..fortunately,the question were exactly the same..it just came out like what the tips mention~~it was so nicety!god bless..hahaa..i made some mistake on my paper 1..haiz..


for not disappointing again, i should off to study now..BYE..^^

i feel so ill recently
suffer from the ladies' thing..
ishh..

4 条评论:

健仪 说...

哈哈~为什么你总经历我经历过的回忆??
哈哈!我也有过你这样的回忆,你是不是在想?
那男的是不是在玩你??
他又没有爱过你?
哈哈~
可是我觉得答案并不重要~
重要的是,你现在得到的是一个很大的教训~
那就是,你学会了怎样去真正地爱一个人了~
这些都是回忆了,乐观的活下去吧!!
我相信~你一定行得!你有我们嘛!!
还有你的朋友叻~~
加油!! <3

S H E L B Y 说...

erm..这一个应该是留在上一篇的吧。。
谢谢你朋友。。
你不懂为什么我会这么想得拉。。
人总要经历过了,才会真正了解。。
我还非常谢谢你啦。。
=)
爱你

健仪 说...

哈哈!对对~
我写错了!!!
哇哈哈~鱼爆了~
哈哈哈~开心点~~那样才比较符合你!
哇哈哈!陈皮皮~~

S H E L B Y 说...

hahahah.
okok..=)

发表评论