20100831

280810

280810
i have made my promise to go out with MengKit dee..but so SORRY to say that i ffk them..
went to meet my baby JOJO , MIN HOE , YI LOONG N JUN SEONG after tuition~=)
when MENGKIT called me and asked where was I , i was like dunno-say-what la...
sorry..i missed the chance to see the street dance competition which is ASTRO BATTLEGROUND!
i waited for it for so long but at last i still dint watch it~haiz~
okie..after tuition i walked to PAVILLION to meet them..

we have our meal brunches at WONGKOK restaurant~ ^^
baby JOJO with 3 cups of drinks... passion fruit drink
my cup of tea..
my noodles~

capture before i eat the food~

took lotza photo there..lazy to type more..juz enjoy the photo yah..^^

baby JOJO n I big boss LOONG n I MIN HOE n I
wee..== i looked silly here~have no idea about whr we looked at.. the GUYS hey~looked at the camera please.. still not ready yet..== finally~ MINHOE's expression so funny MINHOE with his macam-yes-looked LOONG is thinking wanna to buy which land..LOL.. BIG MOUTHafter finished our meal,baby JOJO changed her clothes n we headed to the cinema for MOVIE!!well..is MOVIE TIME!!!

LOVE IN DISGUISE =)the story is not really creative but yet it is only with the normal storyline..the story is started with a superstar goes undercover at a musical school juz because of an ordinary girl whom good in playing
zither..i feel touch when LeeHom plays the song to everyone on the stage..i really like that song so much~it really melted my heart since i was not really in mood that few day..*because of something that i faced to.i love the part when LeeHom n his partner go to look for the designer to get a new look,so that nobody could recognise them..haha..the designer designs lotza style for them..i was really entertained by their wat-so-called *new look* after movie, i went home with LOONG, HOE n SEONG..baby JOJO went to meet her family at RED BOX..before said goodbye to each others, we were taking photo..XD
* dont forget that we LOVE to take photo so much~~
BABY JO with LOONG
she is so slim..my pose looked weird indeed..XD
p/s: thx to LOONG for fetching me home..^^

没有评论:

发表评论