20100929

the nightmare ='[


here i feel alone again..
with the dim lights and shifting thoughts back and forth to you
i keep racking my brain
wondering of something..
did i really love u before??
hmmp..
if i did, then can somebody else explains to me why i will feel like that?
can u?? ;'(

do u know that i start to feel disgusted with those memories..
the memories among you and me
it was a nightmare indeed
i am not able to forget..2months of nightmare that i suffered..
i try my best to forgive you and forget everything that u did to me
but at last, i m so sorry to say i could not!
i fail in forgive you!
maybe you all would say i had never fall for him..
maybe you are right, but maybe you arent..
seriously, i never enjoy with the moment which i spent with u
but..
i persist in not given up our relationship
haha..it was so sarcastic indeed
my foolish leads to compunction
it is all regretful,i hope that we have never get in any relation before..yea!
but so sorry that we could not change the fact!

i realised and revealed the lies you gave..it mad me..
i feel disgusted when i realise all of you pretty lies..you are a dude!
though you are a smart boy, but for me you are just nothing but nerd.
you are boastful and never satisfice on what you own
i cant remember what u had say to me but the complains
you never appreciated everything you have

neither of forgiveness i give since i knew you as well
i have forgotten how many time you disappointing me
you guys would ever know how i feel when i recall those memories..
it should be sweet but it isnt as that to me
i never want to admit it..but i could not do so..
arwwww..TT
wondering of how to escaped from these misery
* treat it as a valuable lesson *

p/s: dont try to make fun of my pain
because we cant assure that you may undergo the same thing that i have


please get away from me!
i dont want to know everything about you even your photo
out off my mind
you will never be remembered
you gave me nothing but scar
i think it will be recovered after a period

没有评论:

发表评论