20101008

randomly post =)

owhh..i cant sleep and imma suffering from insomnia..goshhh..i feel my heartbeat non-stop 'working'.it just like bi-bi-bok-bok..wake up and have a cup of protein..hope it may help me to solve the problem and relax my tension..=(

erm..just now went to happy cafe with my buddies and adveline,wai yii,shihee..1st time went out with waiyii and adveline..though that we have had chat more than 100words with them, but still enjoy the moment with them just now..we chit-chat alot..nope~i dint say much but laughing~XD i was freaking entertained by them..especially kianE~their joke is just like what u see in the picture below..
our topic cant get out from HIM indeed..muahaha..it was really funny la..i was like haha-super-funny-lo..we were laughing non stop their..and i almost cried..hmmp..i m thinking about the PIG!can you imagine a super duper huge human pig lying on the bed and lotza piggy is drinking milk from its breast~??hahaahaaahah..* just the feel when u see the picture above~wat will u do when ur neighbour is pig pig family..??hahah..!!!and they are the large 1..LOL..i m so curious and wondering about wat is my reaction when it could happen on me..;p
* we are so bad la..*
i went home by 10pm..thx u waiyii for fetching me home..

was having my 1st meal at KFC after school with my buddies..we had our super late plan which planned before 1hour..haha~since i got the SUPER COMBO KFC SET which sponsed by HOTLINK ~erm..it is cheaper than normal price la..both of us spent RM7.80 to get the meals..is that cheap??i prefer MCD...hahaha..bla-ba-ba-bah..;p

conclusion of today :
as what vivian said :' TODAY IS MY HAPPIEST DAY!!! '
no doubt, i have been such a long time dint laugh like that..how to say..i was just like a crazy woman laughing in big tone~laughed loudly!! so tiring..thx for cheering me~! you all brighten my day with the joke!

hmmp..is 4.07am now!
yea!few more hours later,i have been siting for the geo paper 1~
hope that i wont be fall asleep during exam~!!
should go to sleep now!!
good night peeps..=)

没有评论:

发表评论