20101014

141010 An ending and a begining

i hope this is my last time to write about you!

start from now, i wont miss u anymore~
thanks for giving me a wonderful and toughful memories~
i will seal all of the memories among you and me in somewhere which i wont be remembered~

i realised that you doesnot worth my tears anymore~thanks for teaching me a valuable lesson!
start from now, i am not going to being down when i meet you..i am not going to find out hard to figured out what you are thinking about~
GOOD BYE to you my loved..i am pleased to be your friend if you want..

imma goin to appraciate you with my sincere heart..you are the one who giving me lotza supports and concerns..though that you never know the right way to cheer me up, but it is enough to stay by my side~=)you are the most understanding person who i never met before~i promised you that i wont break my promises!;p


it's an end and also a begining..peace off..^^V
14th october 2010

1 条评论:

发表评论