20100828

everything has come to the end


okie..everything is juz end like this..
is this a good ending which we hope to have? * i do really have no idea about it~

i dont KNOW!

maybe you are right,n i hav no wrong~
we are facing our examination which is going to judge our future..
so why should we still keep on this relation?better to get over it..right?
i respect your decision..that's why i dint say much when u told me~
u asked me that can we be friend~i wondered what was the purpose you asked me that since u have ady decided to do so~

i realised we have the same idea since u sent that message~
i was considering how to tell u about that..so that was too great u told me 1st~
seriously i m tiring to be your gf due to u never tried to stand at my side..
but there is no doubt that i like u~
do u know?
i sacrified my sleeping time to sms with you everyday..n i tried all my best to love what u like~
tried hard to get along with you~
but everything that i hav done for you, were just like a waste~
there were so much time,u disappointed me~you ignored my caring,my love~
i forced myself to forgive you..i have forgotten how many chance i have given to you~
i gave myself many of nice excuse and excuses to accept everything of you..
but sometime i would become tired and upset~
i was trying to bluff myself~* i m a foolish indeed


anyway,we have a nice memories ~ * at least we never querral b4~
i will seal our memories~maybe some a day i manage to forget u~* i hope so~
thx for your love~ i will never forgotten the moment when u put ur hand on my head n said: ' take care ya'~that was just a simple action but still it melted my heart~


i like ur sweet smiling face which look alike an innocent child
i like ur big hands that hold me tight
i like ur arms which hug me tightly and let me felt warm
i like ur soft lips which kiss me
i love you
that's why i choose to trust you..*though i knew u were lying to me~


i m sure that i will be able to get over it~
im ok friends~^^
writing tis article peacefully~

没有评论:

发表评论