20101126

26112010

hello guys~
just now i was thinking of should i update my blog since i have been abandoned my blog such a period~at last, i decide to post some about my days recently! (* and the post about my secondary school life will be postpone..sry XD)

as you all know, Form5 students are sitting there SPM~ and there's what i face to~ i has being so close to my BOOKS due to this stupid exam!arw~this is the most difficult period of my life! i cant hang out but sit in front of these books..BM, BI, SEJ, SCIENCE, blablabla..

well..1st week examination has passed~YEAH! after sejarah's exam, i feel like no more pressure~hahahaha..that is the only subject that i afraid of so much~ 3 subject 6papers gone! but still have 12 papers to go~i hope i can do well on next papers..

i do feel so sad~because i did lots of mistake!!i dint do really well in my BM,BI and SEJ!i do really regret now!!!GOSH~ especially, my SEJ!!! the only feels appeared in my mind was SAD SAD SAD after i knew my mistake.. =( haiz..

OK~forget about it~the thing i should do now is prepare for the rest~i must put more effort!!!
guys..i know u all will bless me rite???♥

that's all..bye..

没有评论:

发表评论