20101104

04112010

grrrrrr..
i look like a zombie now..guess what? i m totally lack of sleep la werrhhh..so bad!
last few days, i looked into the mirror..i saw an ugly old lady!!*referring to myself.XD i felt like wanna to punch the mirror! i cant accept it!! i am a teenager but look like a folk..owh man! seriously my relatives hurt me when they like to ask me hw old am i..yishh..='(

i think i need take a rest and start to do some facial treatment..i wan a baby fair skin..as smooth as a baby skin..owh..i m desperate to own a nice, fair and radiance skin..can someone else teach me the way to keep the skin look young and healthy? i wanna to confess for being not taking care of my skin last time..i recover a big eyes bag on my face! wuu..wuu..( |0|)

tell u a secret! I GAIN FAT due to the supper this few days.. he always bring me to dinner after 8pm!! see!!sure i will gain fat lo.. like yesterday,he brought me to look out point to have our meal at 9.30pm..i kept nagging him for having meal so late~ haha..he is so innocent while he dint know what shud he say nor does.. he is cute ! ♥ ^^

waiting for the day of spm!!please the day pass faster..so that i could end up my exam faster~

2 条评论:

PhuiAnn ♥ 说...

*cough cough
C.U.T.E. WERRRR?
ARRRHAHAHA
MARRIED HIM XD

S H E L B Y 说...

sot laa..i say he is cute but nt mean to be with him forever~okk..
miss phuiann..u dont thk too much~
hahahahaa..i noe u sure will laugh at me de!!!

发表评论