20100624

peeps.

hey peeps..
i hav no time to update my blog indeed..i was really tired n lazy to update since i had lots of thg to do..
well..teachers distributed our exam paper to us..okay...i was failed in scored highest marks for the papers..n i was feel like killing myself!!so damn sad~~ishhhhh..i was almost cried when i got know my marks..haiz..=(
but i could not blame on others..coz is my false for dint touch my book before the exam..
*i was not in mood at tat time seriously..struggling for somethg..

and u!!i wont let u smile as that again..wtf!!
u will not hav tat chance to laugh at me..dun showed ur stupid smiling face to me..i noe u r so damn happy about scoring the higher marks than mine..i swear it!!u will show me the CRYING FACE to me next time..
*sorry for being rude here..

owh ya..i had juz finished my performance yesterday nite..it was great!! ^^V
we have done a great job for it..* i thk so.. will update a post about it..n upload so
me photo too..^^ juz wait for it..TEEHEE

shud talk bout the WORLD CUP MATCH~i thk everyone is having football fever..exclude me..*sry..i m nt really interested at watching football match..
i feel tat is wasting my time n energy for watching the ball being chased by so mny guys.. erm..but i like to ply football with frens sometime..yea..i m weird!

lack of sleep recently..i hv had not enough sleep since the school reopen..oh~SH*T!! thr is a BIG pimple grows on my face!!so sad~~shud sleep earlier i thk..


nothing much can say..
u are so busy with ur works
i understand that i am not suppose to disturb u
but i only hope u wont leave me behind
do u miss me?

1 条评论:

PhuiAnn ♥ 说...

believe me..
he miss you :)

发表评论