20100607

crap here~

TAADAA~ i m really bored while staying at cousin's house~do nothing!feel like goin to b so mad!!i m like owh-wat-shud-do mood..* no doubt, it is really tortured~

nobody on their facebook..* i mean my close frens..
honey ann has gone for her buddhist camp n will b back on wednesday!
dear Jo has off to nap! guys dint on their msn~
owh-my-gosh!!wat's the day goin to end like this.?
using pink pink to online n hav some camwhole..^^
*pink pink is my cousin's laptop~

i noe~i m abit PERASAN who love to camwhole everytime~bt guess wat..?girls almost like tat,kay~?


no idea for de caption ehhh...so juz post it only la..
wat i did for all the noon was checking inbox,replying comment,chatting v buddies, dreaming..yea!tat's all..*and my cousin is complaining tat her pink pink is so ill..she is getting fever since she is working all de day n dint hav any rest..she stopped me to tortured her pink pink.. seriously,she has worked for 5hrs non stop~^^ so sry!!
owh..i wan to mention something that so funny..my cousin said i m nt a virgin anymore..coz ytd 2 china old uncle use their red eyes to indecent assault me ohh..n her spause said they have merah merah punya mata ~
her spause said: 'owh my god!!china guys see me...ahhh!!!' he said it with some funny voice there..
ishhh!damn childish bt funny~
LOL== tat's funny!! i was like owh-childish-joke and cant stand for wat's so funny~*i m still a virgin,okay??!!
okay...
i m so hungry n sleepy now..
my cousin is begging me to leave her pink pink away..she wanna to use it actually..well~
missing u badly~



没有评论:

发表评论