20100224

SRY

sry to u all..
nt i dunwn to go..bt juz i feel tat i m not suppose to go out anymore~~
i hv no mood to go anymore~~!!
i hope i can juz stay at home n do not go out anywhr!!

i feel down..
i am moody
i feel upset
i feel embarrasse
every negative thking juz located in my mind~
bt i juz dunno the reason i feel so..
i hv no confidence to my appearance anymore!!

tat y i dunwn to go~~
so sry!!i m not really wanna to do so..bt it juz cant controlled by me!!
i hate myself!!
i hv a bad-looking~~
n i did alot of embarrasse thing tat i really regret~
owh sh*t~~if i hv a chance,i would not do it again~!!
i dunwan do it twice in my life!!
DUN WAN!!!
TT

sry~~i cnt help u at tis time!!
bt i will alway by ur side..
wish ur plan will b success!!
AN UGLY GIRL GOIN TO DROP HER TEARS...

没有评论:

发表评论