20100224

ffff

i m really hv had enough of tat!!!
i hate wat u said n wat u hv did!!!
it really FED UP!!!!
can u juz use ur brain n thk before u try to scold me???!!!!

dun said something stupid thg to me!!
dont thk tat u can stand for me as well!!
i juz wan to tell u a truth..~~YOU ARE NOT!!!!
u juz cant understand~~
i hate!!!!!!n feel so sad~~my heart juz bleeding whn u scolded~

dont u try to ask me the reason ???
y u juz cant hav a softly talk v me???
i know u juz treat him better thn me!!i know it!!!n everyone can feel it too!!!
damn it~~!!!
far away from this relationship~~
may i ask u a question??m i ur daughter??!!!
u never care for me!!!
no doubt,u hv ever!!!!

stop annoying~
no matter what i did,it is juz a waste!!
fine~~
juz go n hav a hug v ur lovely little son la!!!
juz treat me as a dead person lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论