20100220

i should expect it could happen at the begining


though tat i do like clubbing, bt i realized tat i could not to do so..
i should control my mind for nt going any clubbing after tis holiday!
should be more concentrate in my studies stuff~
and my skin care too!!it really dissappointed me!!

i love clubbing,and it is not wrong~
tipsy me,had did alot of stupid mistake~~
should be control myself..i felt that i am just an idiot after drinking..!
i would do alot of stupid thing and almost out of controlled~
somehow i think of u after i drank..i drank alot to be drunk..
*but u never care!so that i hav let u go~

please forgive myself,because i hav did something that really regret me~
i cant accept that truth !undoubted it drive me upset~
it was running in my mind for a whole night~~!i felt ashamed!!
*please kill me!!
how do i face u all ???

i should try to think at a good way~is tat right??
we should expect everything that may happened since we hav stepped into those places~
dont worry!!i will be okay soon..

should go back to my little-good-girl-lifestyle!!
please bless me all the best!!


i hav fallen to u..
but u dont!
it disappointed me!
relationship dont get deep to me~
never got the whole in love thing!
you all juz said love me truely
bt at last it didnot mean anything~
nw i juz feel tat i was strayed from love!!
why the guys tat i like,they hav ever like me??
do i hv any problem?do i wrong to fall for u all??
every1 tat i like will juz fall for my friend~
i was drown

没有评论:

发表评论