20100105

school day


2nd day of school day..
our class teacher hav changed~EN HAMDAN isnit our class teacher anymore..
replace for MR PAKRASH..*i dunno tat whether spelling correct..watever la..TEEHEE..
no comment for him..i dunno know him well..
bt i heard mny of his history from others..
no doubt,he can speak with well english..so,he is our english form teacher..!


he rearrange our seat~so GUESS wat??!!yenli n iky juz sit far apart from me..he juz arrange us to sit with malay..*he emphasize to the slogan..1 MALAYSIA~== so,now i sit v FARAH..i m surrounded by malay..FARAH sit at my left side n AMIN sit at right side..SHIH WEI sit front of me,n KYSON sit at the back..owh~~i hate SHIH WEI!!he is too tall n block my view!!*gosh..surrounded by NORHANANI,HAMDAN,NAJHAN.. anyway..is okay for me actually.. not big deal..


i am a class monitor now..haha..n my partner EUGENE!!no doubt,i juz sit thr n do nothing..haha~i juz wan to hv a certificate only..tat is my purpose..poor EUGENE..he helps me alot and i juz giv him all the job..**he is so responsible!!^^


hav a nice day today.. HAMDAN is funny.. our poor YENLI said broken malay v him..
their conversation

HAMDAN: macam mana kamu balik rumah??

YENLI : saya ANGKAT bas la..

HAMDAN : wah!kamu sangat kuatnya..tunggu bas dan nampak bas kamu nak angkat ke?? angkat balik..


haahaha...really so funny..can u juz imagine tat a girl wants to carry a bus home??omg!i cant stop laughing at there...^0^


well,if u all juz treat me as transparent~
i hv had no comment anymore!!
i hv ady adapt to those treatment..
TT

没有评论:

发表评论