20100109

sadness..

i hate it!!!
i m so sad n upset!!
those teachers are so bad!!they juz look down of my ability!!
they tot tat i willl not able to carry the job of ketua cheerleader!!
it is all because i study at 5A3!!!???
excuse me!!i would like to DO SOME explain OF y i will get in this class~

i study at this class is bcoz of u all not allow me to study at science class ok?!!
i gt 6A bt u all still do so..u told me tat science class was full indeed~~wat??!!
i dun thk so!!my fren gt 4A bt got in science stream class too..it is really unfair for me!!
it is fine for studying at 5A3..bt please tOT tat i m stupid k??!!
my result is good anyway..i m better then mny of them..!!!
so please teacher!!down try to look down on me!!!though my english is so poor~~

i am going to let u all regret!!i will carry my job as good as i can!!!juz wait for my result!
n dont b too surprice tat!!!
I HATE TO LET PPL LOOK DOWN ON ME!!!
I M NOT A STUPID STUDENT!!
DONT JUDGE PPL WITH THEIR APPEARANCE~~!!!

没有评论:

发表评论