20100104

new year eve



31st of december..whaoooo!!our long awaiting day!!!!but it gone with bored n lamed..yea..went out with my girls..chatted v phui ann dear before went for BBQ..had my dinner with my family then...8pm went yeekee's house by cab..lol==i was so mad!!bcoz of i dint know whr's her house located at..n my phone was low credit!!i cant make any call for them,so i borrowed phone from tat mr.cab..gosh!!troublesome.!!after that,started our BBQ ~ ermm...i juz ate abit coz felt full~~got a present from yeekee..i got a mask..n weiann got a bra..!!haha!!i like it so muchhh...



finished our BBQ, we rushed back to ann's house..they need to make up..haiz..changing clothes,make up,... we took half an hour for ready..looked at the time..guess wat..??it was already 12am..gosh!!our plan..broke~K.O..


i love my blue cons..^^






yea..no doubt!that is me..i noe it look alike a mouse..ahaha












we planed for going to sgwg count down at the begining..bt we was late!!n we decided to go sunway..every1 finished their counting,bt we juz arrived..damn it!!u noe how much we paid for the cab??RM40 for goin to SUNWAY from OUG!!!crazy man..we was so shock n felt BAD...@@ we took some photo from there thn took cab went back KUCHAI LAMA..*we wanted to go KUCHAI LAMA at 1st..we chg our mind at a sudden..==



i m so fat as a big giant!!!





























I LOOK WEIRD IN THIS PHOTO..





waste another RM30 for went back KUCHAI LAMA from SUNWAY...those policemen theRE were so kindly n friendly..^^they wished me n smile at me..^^enen..GOOD!!2.40am ++ reached KUCHAI..i hang around thr without any purpose~we met FIKRY thr...he called me n shouted my name..owh!!he can recognise me..hhaaha..he rode his bike n followed me..so funny..after that met weibing at HOLLYWOOD..met mny sentosa ppl there..they drunked..lamma phoned SAI WAI to join us..kay..he reached..n his frens..SAI HONG,YY,SIEW FONG GOR..



we decided to go club..bt then was ady 4am..n his car got blocked by policemen..haha..he paid for RM100~~poor them..luckily we was escaped from it..but the policemen said that izint we come from CHINA!!!wat??!! @@ we showed our IC..*excuse me..we are 100% RAKYAT MALAYSIA!!! the plan for club was failed.. we went for tea at the mamak..* i still remember that place.. chit-chat there...his fren,SIEW FONG GOR was damn funny..his joke was so funny..we juz cant stop laughing at him..BABY MILO has the well-looking the most!yea!!* he is my TEA,bt i am not..== 5am around..went for snooker..beside the KFC..we played it!!n ofcoz i noe how to play after he taught me~~!!*our GRANDEUR coach,SIEW FONG GOR!!!**clapp..**




listen for the coach..haha
my butt so big!!



yea..acting..haha



tis two oso la..acting..they are actress!






cutie chu..acting oso









snooker is a tiring activity!!i was so tired after tat..we met MENGWAI N HIS FRENS there..BABYMILO so cool n man while he was concentrating for playing snooker~~damn attractive!!hehehe**devil smile**
7am sumthg we went ABC MAMAK to continue our program..those guys went home n slept..thx SAI WAI for fetching us..they were so good anyway..our part..eating..




























finished eating,we walked back to my house..lol..y is the journey from abc to my house so far??!!i was so tired n sleepy!!!HATE IT!!8AM arrived..after bathing ,i slept for awhile at 9am..12pm..they waked me up!!went for breakfast..SIEW FONG GOR goin to belanja us..hoho^^we ate DIM SUM.. after that, iky n lamma went ts for gathering..ann n me went home..i was damn tired!!!!









没有评论:

发表评论