20111104

isunluckyformetowithoutbothofyou


wonder if my eyes bag really so big..=.='

Dont really know what's the reason bring me to here..maybe because of a post that i saw from the facebook just now.. dont really like this kind of feeling~~

feel like super idiotic emo... what's the reason??? jealousy? perhaps...
i know the reason why we are getting more like stranger than best friend.. it's because of lack of communication and contact.. haizzz...

what i am trying to say here is...
i am still treat you all as my best friends...no matter how you all treat me..
is okay for me if you say we have not much of topic to say..
is okay for you to forget my date..
sorry friend..
[ i must admit that friends must be keep in touch ]

A good-bye is never painful unless you're never going to say hello again..

1 条评论:

fanBa~ 说...

+U~
=]

发表评论