20111128

familyday

finally i have chance to wear my dress and have a heavy make up on my face!!!!hahahaha..=p
i have lots of clothes in my wardrobe but most of 'THEM' i have never wore..LOL..i cant wear THEM to school because it's too weird to wear dress to school i think..especially, most of them are damn sexy to others..*btw, if they don't mind, i would like to wear to school..XP
hahaha..cant imagine if there is a girl wearing like going-dinner-style sitting in the class..for me,surely i will say ' SIAOZ EHHH' ...

last Saturday, i attended a relative's wedding dinner..erm~ they are my mum's cousin if no mistake..they are indian mix chinese family..because my grandpa had a indian wife and a chinese wife..which mean i have 2 grandma..=p

so, i went back my hometown, Teluk Intan~ and we overnight there of cause..rented a house there...is a double-storey townhouse..quite comfortable and big...


once we reached there, we started to make up..everyone seem like so damn busy because there was only 2 hours left for us...but at last, we still late..my family does not know what is time management...hahaha..i spent 1 hour to dress up myself..THE FASTEST ONE...*proud*=D

lazy to write more..just see the photo..


the suami & isteri..^^






the daddy and mummy..he likes to act stupid when taking photo..haha


my second aunt..they say we look alike..do u thk so?

third aunt with her youngest son
my pretty aunt
the little cute cousin..^^ she was singing..

after that, we went to cheong K because my little cousin birthday..they sang, they dance, and ofcause they drank till drunk.. fyi, my family members are very IN and Fashionable~~hahaha..they dance like what i did last time in redbox...i was so shock when they played 'ON THE FLOOR' just to dance...hahahahahah..actually i did record them but it's too dark so im not going to post it...




we party till 3am and i was like super tired and sleepy..hahaha..
really had a nice and joyful moment with my family..it is quite a time i never spent my time with them since i am in relationship..feel so guilty actually..but, now i know how to arrange my time..FAMILY is very important to us~ we must appreciates them..

having presentation tml..
bless me and good luck to me..
good nite peep..

没有评论:

发表评论