20110125

ireallyhavenoidea

OMG OMG
ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i m facing a big trouble maybe it can be said as the HUGE one..
FYI, i have ady finished my secondary high school and now i suppose to continue my further studies at College or Universiti...
but, i m still having fun with my life now.. neither of college i have looked for.. that why now i was like so helpless and dont even know what to do..
Actually i m looking for some scholarship supplier so that i could get in a good private college..
besides, i still consider to take which course.. either finance or economic i choose..my parents suggested me to take account! really no idea..=(
it is really hard to make any decision among these subject since i dont really interested to them..
i hope i could join a famous dance club so that i could become a dancer..or maybe a fashion designer??
but i doubt with my ability..
GOSH~can someboby else give me some opinion?i m having dilemma of choosing..IT IS MY FUTURE!! i could not just make any mistake that will destroy my future! ='(
I HATE TO MAKE DECISION INDEED!!!!!! TT
* i m still waiting for my birthday celebration photo..will update after i get all the photo..=D

没有评论:

发表评论