20110111

100111 18th BIRTHDAY

i dont know what to say..it's too touching..wondering how long he spent to prepare all the surprise to me for celebrating my 18th birthday..=)

the 1st celebration will be post soon..* i need to collect all the photo first.. just be patient..=p
the 2nd celebration was at last night before my birthday ended..
he brought me to KL TOWER to have a luxurious meal which i never expect..after finished work, he came and fetched me..
it was our 1st time been there..was so excited..stepped in their lift i felt like so nervous!the speed of it really fast..i wondered what's the feel if the lift has some technical problem..i guess i will be so panic!! ZOMG! the 1st thing pop out in my mind when i stepped in the restaurant was like wah-so-damn-nice..hahah..i love the environment there indeed.. ;)lotza tourist having meal..met lotza guai lou!hahah..so handsome and pretty! our seat was nearby the window..nice view indeed!♥ our table number is 27..=) TWENTY SEVEN..
let's talk about the food..it was a buffet and the food there was really not worthy the price..my comments were not the good one but the bad~* it was S*ck! yishh..
the food are nice to see but once u eat...errr..@( *actually it quite normal la~nothing special with the food!
this thing make me vomit~i dont know what cheese is it! when i ate it, i was like yerr-shit-la...!! i dont know why those ppl like to eat it!!it smell like shit seriously...hahha..it is so disgusting!! ==
our dessert ^^


after taking our meal, started our photo session..hahah..this is what i always do.=)

thanks everything that he has given to me..i was really happy and touching!my18th birthday was ended with all the happiness and joyful..=)
thx my dear

-THE END-

没有评论:

发表评论