20100708

my boring week..

today is thursday n tomorrow is FRIDAY..
yea..i m so tired this week~i hav had no time to rest this whole week..
it is really a tiring week for me, arent u??
i m not really in mood this week..because of something~yea..i should not be that way..
anyway i will cheer up~=)

trial exam is coming soon..i realized tat i hav not done my revision yet~
ishh..*i m goin to fainted when i realised that i only finished my science form4 chapter 1,2,3..
thr is still left another 20more books to finish..
how i goin to finish it since i have only 10weeks to sit for the trial exam..
owh man~
i need times!!!
i need practise more!!!

god bless me please..
ok..my blog will be so dead in this few month..
i have had no time to update frequently..so sad~

okayyy..i need to off and better start my revision now..
good bye~!
u're having ur exam soon..
god bless u..
n of cause i will always be there with u..
roti planta

没有评论:

发表评论